The purpose of SUSANNE BLOM is to offer you the best possible shopping experience, from the moment you visit the Site to the delivery of your order. During this shopping experience we respect and protect your privacy and treat all your personal information with great care. When processing personal data, SUSANNE BLOM adheres to the following guidelines:
- Fairness and lawfulness: The individual rights of the customer must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose: The personal data of the customer must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency: The customer must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
Personal information we collect
SUSANNE BLOM collects information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience.
For this purpose, SUSANNE BLOM collects two types of information: (1) information we receive from you and (2) information we receive from others:
(2) SUSANNE BLOM also receives information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, and detect fraud. SUSANNE BLOM uses Google Analytics to help us understand how customers use the Site. SUSANNE BLOM uses Google Analytics as an analytics service. SUSANNE BLOM has set the analytics service as privacy-friendly as possible. This means that the following measures have been taken to protect your privacy:
- SUSANNE BLOM has concluded a processing agreement with the provider of the analytics service.
- SUSANNE BLOM has agreed with the provider of the analytics service that the data may not be used for other purposes.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. We use your personal information to process and monitor your payment, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. SUSANNE BLOM uses Google Analytics to help us understand how customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to view, rectify, limit and delete personal information. You also have a right of objection to the processing of personal information and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will also retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.